Related Labs, Activities, and Other CoolStuff
Compact, rugged, affordable multimeter designed especially for students.
Designed to shrug off everyday student use and abuse, our new digital multimeter features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and a single rotary dial for easily switching between testing modes.
Overload protection allows students to safely perform diode checks, and more. It comes complete with all necessary test leads and probes. Functions include:
- DC voltage: 200m/2/20/200/600V
- maximum input: 600V
- AC voltage: 200/600
- DC current: 200┬╡/2m/20m/200m/10A
- overload protection: 10A
- resistance: 200/2k/20k/200k/2M
- overrange: yes "1"
- continuity buzzer: yes
- transistor test: yes
- diode test: yes
- low-battery indication
- maximum display: 1999
- LCD display size: 1.8" x 0.7"
- ranging mode: manual
- data hold: yes
- backlight: yes
- dimensions: 2.7" x 5.4" x 1.2"
- weight (with battery): 13.2275 oz
- power supply: 1 9V 6LR61 battery (incl.)
- auto power-off: no
- DMM with automatic polarity function and 3 ┬╜ digit LCD display
- measurements: DC current up to 10A, AC and DC voltage up to 600V, resistance up to 2Mohm
- diode, transistor and continuity test with buzzer
- data-hold function and backlight
- with protection holster