Experience the future now with the i-H2GO featuring a new design that integrates a smartphone gyro control with the latest micro-fuel cell technology. The i-H2GO kit includes a real-working hydrogen charging station that can be powered up using either a solar panel (included) or a USB cord that plugs into your PC. Once it is ready, the car's fuel tank can be filled up with one quick pump. Cool features include the ability to control the i-H2GO using the free smartphone app and the 'Speed Lock,' which liberates your finger from the accelerator just like a cruise control function.
How the car runs:
The filling station electrolyzes water, separating it into hydrogen and oxygen. The chemical energy of hydrogen is converted to electrons using the fuel cell inside the car. The fuel cell operates the opposite process, which is to combine hydrogen and oxygen (from the oxygen in the air) into water, and produce a flow of electrons i.e. electricity, which powers the car's motor.
- Virtual toggle control OR hold phone like a steering wheel (GYRO mode)
- Speed: 15km/h, proportional speed control, cruise control
- Compatibility: Apple iOS, Android
- Runtime: 10 minutes per refill (refill takes less than a minute); 10 refills in one H2 station full charge, or 100 minutes of play per charge
- H2 Station Charge: 5 hours with USB; 10 hours with solar panel
Complete Kit Contents:
- 1 Hydrogen Powered Car
- 1 Hydrogen Station
- 1 Solar Power Plant
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 USB cable adaptor