HeNe Modulated Laser
Item # P2-7256
Our unique 0.8mW HeNe red laser is encased in a transparent blue acrylic enclosure so your students can explore optical and laser technology while seeing the laser's hard-sealed plasma tube, power supply, and voice transmission circuitry in action.
A multi-function laser for basic laser, optical, and data transmission demonstrations!
Our unique 0.8mW HeNe red laser is encased in a transparent blue acrylic enclosure so your students can see the laser's hard-sealed plasma tube, power supply, and internal working components in action. It also features electronic circuits for demonstrating voice/audio (data) transmission over the laser! Simply connect it to our voice transmission package (P2-7025) to send audio signals across the room.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.
- 0.8mW HeNe red laser
- Hard-seal laser tube for long dependable life
- All solid-state electronic design
- Fool-proof mechanical beam stop
- Bright laser pilot light
- Impact-resistant, transparent, two-tone blue acrylic case
- Threaded mounts for holding lenses, filters, and diffraction gratings
- Tripod mount - 1/4-20 thread
- Tamper-resistant screws for safety
- Rubber feet on chassis bottom for adhesion on slick lab surfaces
- Full-color operator's manual with safety information and common experiments
|CDRH Classification||Class II|
|Laser Emission Color||Red|
|Input Voltage||V||12 to 18|
|Optical Output Power, Nominal||mW||0.8 mW /|
|Power, (min/max)||mW||.6 / 1.0|
|Analog Modulation||Hz to MHz||600 - 20K|
|Operating Temperature||° C||0 - 40|
|Housing||cm||5.8 x 8.7 x 36.2|
Item # P2-7025