Adjustable Prescription Glasses
Student and teachers will enjoy learning about the physics of the eye with this pair of individually adjustable lenses. Test it out on students who wear glasses or let those with excellent vision experience difficulty focusing. Works for nearsightedness and farsightedness.
A Different Way to See the World of Physics
Your eye is a remarkable combination of physics and biology. These fun and easy-to-use glasses are a great way to tie in the sense of sight to physics topics like reflection and refraction. You could also, for example, teach your students about how people with myopia have eyes with different focal lengths or demonstrate that both convex and concave lenses can be used in glasses! The possibilities are endless and student and teacher alike will enjoy wearing this unique pair of individually adjustable lenses. Great for using with the Snellen Eye Chart, plus they work for both nearsighted and farsighted people. The focal length changes when you adjust them.
• Continuously adjustable for far, near and intermediate use
• One size fits all. ideal as a spare pair for when your glasses get broken or you're out of contact lenses
• Easy to adjust - at the turn of a dial
• Adjust each eye independently
• Light weight and durable
• No tools required
• This device is not intended for astigmatism
• This is a temporary device designed for short term use
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Laboratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.