Item # P6-1100
The Pocket Oscilloscope allows observation of constantly varying signal voltages. It's compact, easy to operate, and meets the basic demands of typical school lab work. It's a storage oscilloscope, so it also allows single events to be captured and displayed, and allows observation of events too fast to be directly perceptible to the human eye.
The Pocket Oscilloscope is a digital storage oscilloscope that allows observation of constantly varying signal voltages. This handy device is a 32-bit electronic signal detection tool and is equipped with a 320 x 240 color display, 2MB internal memory, and rechargeable lithium battery. It’s compact, simple to operate, and meets the basic demands of typical school lab work. Because this is a storage oscilloscope, it allows single events to be captured and displayed and allows observation of events too fast to be directly perceptible to the human eye. Its metal shell also makes it more durable and stronger than its plastic shell counterparts.
Dimensions: 91mm x 62mm x 13mm.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.
- 2MB internal memory
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display with 320 x 240 resolution
- Waveform storage and playback
- Display Full Color 2.8" TFT LCD 65K 320×240
- Analog bandwidth 0 - 200KHz
- Max sample rate 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth 4096 Point
- Horizontal sensitivity 1uS/Div~10S/Div
- Horizontal position adjustable with indicator
- Vertical sensitivity 10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe)
- 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)
- Vertical position adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance >500KΩ
- Max input voltage 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
- Coupling DCs
- Trig modes Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit
- Rising/Falling edge/level trigger
- Trig level adjustable with indicator
- Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator
- Waveform Functions Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak
- voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage
- Precise vertical measurement with markers
- Precise horizontal measurement with markers Hold/Run
- Signal Generator 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage Micro SD card
- Power supply 500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery / USB
- Dimension (w/o probe) 91mm x 62mm x 13mm