Item # P4-1040
- Map the pollution data that you collected to your phone GPS location to generate maps of air quality in your community.
- You can view sensor data on your phone, tablet, or computer with Bluetooth 4.0 support.
- Store up to 30,000 data points on the internal memory and then download the data to your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Simultaneously measure all the sensor parameters: carbon dioxide, ozone, particulate matter, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light.
- Wirelessly transmit data in real-time using Bluetooth 4.0. PocketLab Air can transmit up to 250 feet when in direct line of site.
- PocketLab Air is small, rugged, and portable so you can attach it to things like weather balloons and drones.
PocketLab Sensors carry a three-year limited warranty. During the warranty period, Myriad Sensors will replace the item if there is a defect in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover abuse, neglect, accident, or products altered outside of the manufacturing factory. Rechargeable batteries are covered for one year. Contact [email protected] for any warranty questions.
- Keep a timeline of your experiments
- Display your data with geolocation
- Join experiments set up other users or the PocketLab team
- Use an interactive mapping interface
- Organize projects on climate change and air quality
- Choose to share experiments with the PocketLab community