Complete Superconductivity Kit
- Buy 20 for $85.50 each and save 10%
Our superconductivity kit features a large superconductive disc formulated from the oxides of Yttrium, Barium, and Copper in the famous 1-2-3 chemical combination. The disc has a critical temperature of 92 degrees Kelvin.
Chill the disc to 77 degrees Kelvin with liquid nitrogen and it produces a striking Meissner Effect (magnetic levitation) when the neodymium magnet is introduced.
- One Super Conductive Disc (7/8" x 1/8")
- One Neodymium Magnet (1/8" x 1/8")
- One Petri Dish Cover
- Low Temperature Plastic Forceps
- Gloves & Goggles
- Instructions & Safety Precautions
Liquid Nitrogen is not included. We recommend you source this from a local distributor.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Laboratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.