Investigating Solids, Liquids, and Gases with Toys Book
- Buy 30 for $23.35 each and save 10%
States of Matter and Changes of State
Classroom tested and developed with funding from the National Science Foundation, the Teaching Science with Toys program was developed on the concept that students learn better with fun, hands-on experiments.
Aimed specifically at grades 6-12, these easy-to-use workbooks give you dozens of fascinating activities that use fun, inexpensive toys such as Silly Putty, Matchbox cars, and Slinkies to help your students more easily grasp complex concepts and principles by making connections between scientific phenomena and objects from their everyday lives.
Each activity comes complete with a list of key science topics covered and process skills used, estimated completion time, a materials list, step-by-step instructions, safety and disposal procedures, suggestions for varying and expanding the activity, an explanation of the results, and reproducible worksheets. Here are a few of the innovative activities you'll find in this book:
- States of Matter and Changes of State
- Toys, gadgets, and fun-to-do experiments help students explore states of matter and changes of state.
- 24 activities within 283 pages.
- Aimed specifically at grades 6-12
- Preview the table of contents.