- RSpec-Explorer Item # P2-9505$395.00 As low as $375.00Quickview
Digitally capture an individual spectrum, and then compare it to a series of known spectra! The included camera and software make this an easy and inexpensive solution to studying quantitative spectral data in the classroom.Read MoreIn stockQuickview
- PocketLab Voyager Classroom Set of 10 Item # P4-1010$1,480.00Quickview
ALL-IN-ONE WIRELESS SENSOR
- IR Rangefinder
- Angular Velocity
- Magnetic Field
- Barometric Pressure
- Light Intensity
Stream measurement data while experimenting!
Attach it — let it ride, swing or drop,
and collect data in a way that no other device can.
PocketLab Voyager Features:
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Record up to 32,000 measurements with on-board memory
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Chrome
- Supports almost any phone, tablet or computer with Bluetooth 4.0
PocketLab App Features:
- Record video that synchronizes with sensor data so you can create amazing science videos
- Save measurement data, images and videos locally or to the PocketLab Cloud
- Use interactive maps for data tracking in the PocketLab Cloud.
- Over 80 Lesson plans put together by teachers using Pocketlab in the classroom.
Take it to the beach, take it to the amusement park... it's perfect for both in and out-of-classroom experiments!
Read MoreBack In Stock :02/21/2018
- Neulog Temperature Sensor NUL-203 Item # NL-2030$30.99QuickviewThis is one of the most versatile sensors. It can be used in Biology to monitor ecological systems, to study photosynthesis or to study the effect of temperature on enzymes; in Chemistry, to study exothermic or endothermic reactions, and in Physics to study heat/energy transfer. Read MoreBack In Stock :01/16/2018
- Neulog Light Sensor NUL-204 Item # NL-2040$54.99Quickview
This sensor is very versatile with applications in many areas of the natural sciences. It can be used to study photosynthesis in Biology, to study light-emitting chemical reactions in Chemistry, to study the effect of changing voltage on a light-bulb's output in Physics and more.Read MoreBack In Stock :01/16/2018