Digital USB Microscope
Item # C1-4028
American Scientific, LLC
This new Digital USB Microscope turns your computer into a great tool for microscopic exploration!
This Digital USB Microscope turns your computer into a great tool for microscopic exploration!
Connects directly to your computer with a simple USB connection and is ideal for close inspection of everything from dissection to industrial needs. The USB Digital Microscope is designed to be hand-held or mounted, giving the user ultimate flexibility. With a 2 megapixels (interpolated to 5M) Image sensor, this digital camera allows you to capture still images or video with a simple click of a button. A 200x lens allows for up too 1600x1200 px resolution and 24bit RGB color. Its easy 1-touch focus wheel provides simple control of the magnifying power.
Software for connection drivers and viewer is included and is PC compatible. Mac drivers are only compatible with MacOS 10.12: Sierra. Product Warranty 90 days.
Notice – The downloadable Mac driver is not compatible with the latest update from Apple. We recommend using a PC with your USB Microscope.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.
• A1-Alloy Stand
• Safety Cover
• User Guide
• Teacher’s Guide
• CD ROM (Driver)
• Gift Box
• Image sensor: 2 megapixels (interpolated to 5M)
• Video capture resolution: 2560×2048 (5M), 2000×1600, 1600×1280 (2M), 1280×1024, 1024×940, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240, 160×120
• Still image capture resolution: 2560×2048 (5M), 2000×1600, 1600×1280 (2M), 1280×1024, 1024×940, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240, 160×120
• Focus range: manual focus from 10 mm to 500 mm
• Frame rate: Max 30 f/s under 600 lx brightness
• Magnification ratio: 20X to 200X
• Video format: AVI format
• Photo format: JPEG or BMP
• Light source: 8 (adjustable by control wheel)
• PC interface: USB 2.0
• Operation system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Mac 10.5 and above
• OSD language: English, German, Spanish, Korean, French, Russian
• Power source: 5 V DC from USB port
• Bundle software: MicroCapture, with measurement and calibration function
• Size/Dimension: 110 mm (4-1/3″) L x 33 mm (1-1/3″) Dia.