Item can be ordered
Electronic Digital Balances and Scales Group
Economy, ease, and speed give these electronic scales/balances the advantage over mechanical scales/balances. The spill-resistant construction, low cost, and a full-year warranty make this an indispensable addition to your science program.
Item # 02-7000
Item # 02-7071
Item # 02-7072
Item # 02-7073
Item # 02-7500
Adam Digital Balance CQT Models
The tough durable ABS housing is designed to withstand field and laboratory environments, while being easy to clean and protected from accidental spills. With built-in ShockProtect™ protection Core balances can handle excessive overloads without a problem. Complete with a removable draft shield, AC adapter, plus integral security slot, this balance is ready to work right out of the box.
- Stainless steel pan
- Three-point ShockProtect™ overload protection
- Built in security slot for Kensington™ type lock
- Dual tare keys, color-coded for easy recognition
- Battery powered with 6 x AA batteries or AC adapter
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Low-battery indicator
- Large backlit display is clear and quick to read
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
02-7071 Adam Digital Balance - CQT 202 - 200 gram capacity with 0.01g precision
02-7072 Adam Digital Balance - CQT 601 - 600 gram capacity with 0.10g precision
02-7073 Adam Digital Balance - CQT 5000 - 5000 gram capacity with 1.0g precision
Adam Digital Balance PGL 203 Model
This balance has a 200g capacity with .001g resolution. 12 different weighing units and backlit display make this great for many applications. 3-year warranty. Combines the solid construction and fundamental features of a high-precision top loader with the versatility of a portable balance. Metal housing, sealed front panel. Take it anywhere with the rechargeable battery and AC adaptor (both included).
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on”, “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Large, type 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- RS-232 interface for connection to computers and printers
- Rechargeable battery included for operation virtually anywhere
- Tare Range: Full
- Pan Size: 5.7"x4.9" (145x125mm)
- Weighing Units: mg, g, kg, lb, lb:oz, oz, N, GN, ct, dwt, ozt, custom
- Power Supply: 12VDC 800mA adapter/Internal rechargeable battery
- Calibration: External
- Display: Backlit LCD with 0.9" (24mm) high digits
- Draft Shield: Square 6.2"x6.2"x3.1"(158x158x80mm)
Looking for reviews? This page represents a group of products, but many of the reviews of those products are on their individual product pages. Click the product name to find individual description and reviews.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.