Infrared Laser Thermometer
Item # 68-6510
Our Infrared Laser Thermometer helps you get accurate pinpoint measurements of solid surfaces.
Measure the Surface Temperature of Solid Objects!
Infrared thermometers allow you to measure the temperature of solid surfaces, even a very hot one, without touching it (or changing its temperature)! Just point and press the button for an accurate reading. The Infrared Laser Thermometer has a D:S ratio of 12:1, has compact styling, laser aiming, a large back lit display, a temperature hold feature, and a lot more. Please see the features and specs tab for a complete list of specifications. Uses 9V battery (included).
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.
- Temperature Range: -50 to 550°C (-58 to 1022°F)
- Accuracy: 0°C (32°F) to 550°C (1022°F) ±1.5°C (±2.7°F) or ±1.5%
-50°C (-58°F) to 0°C (32°F) ±3°C (±5°F)
Whichever is greater.
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
- Spectral Response: 8-14 um
- Emissivity: 0.95 Preset
- Distance to Spot Size: 12:1
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10~95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C (-4~140°F)
- Power: 9V battery (included)
- Weight: 147.5 g
Item # P8-5605