Item can be ordered
Molecular Modeling Kits Group
Molymod Molecular Models are easy to handle and snap together. Build both inorganic and organic models using single, double, and triple bonds. Teacher kit contains 106 atoms and 86 bonds and student kit contains 51 atoms and 38 bonds.
Item # C1-3165
Item # C1-3160
Molecular Modeling Kits
The Molymod Molecular Model Kits make great molecular modeling for students and teachers!
Molecular model kits are easy to handle and snap together. Build both inorganic and organic models using single, double, and triple bonds. Atoms are of the correct relative sizes, with a scale of 2.5cm to 1A. These molecular model sets are just the right size for student or teacher molecular modeling kit experiments.
Student Kit Content Details:
Each Student Molecular Model Kit comes in a convenient plastic box. Instructions are included for building many different structures. Contains 51 atoms and 38 bonds totals.
- 6 carbon atoms, 14 hydrogen atoms, 6 oxygen atoms.
- 3 nitrogen atoms, 3 sulfur atoms, 1 phosphorus atom.
- 6 halogen atoms, 9 metal atoms, and more.
- 25 basic links and 10 flexible links for forming double and triple bonds.
Teacher Kit Content Details:
Each Teacher kit comes in a convenient plastic box. with 106 atoms and 86 bonds.
- 20 carbon atoms, 14 hydrogen atoms, 22 oxygen atoms.
- 10 nitrogen atoms, 13 sulfur atoms, 7 phosphorus atoms.
- 8 halogen atoms, 14 metal atoms, and more.
- 50 basic links and 36 flexible links for forming double and triple bonds.
Looking for reviews? This page represents a group of products, but many of thereviews of those products are on their individual product pages. Search for the product name to find individual products and read their reviews.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.