Neulog Viewer Graphic Color Display Module VIEW-101
Item # NL-2001
Neulog Viewer Graphic Color Display (VIEW-101) used to run experiments without a PC, Tablet, or Smart Phone.
|Neulog Rechargeable Battery Module BAT-200 Item # NL-2002||
|Neulog USB Module USB-200 Item # NL-2003||
|Neulog WiFi Module WIFI-202 Item # NL-2005||
|Neulog Viewer Display Module VIEW-200 Item # NL-2000||
The Graphic Display Unit (VIEW-101) is used to run experiments without a PC. The GDU displays the sensor's measurements in digital and graphical forms.
It can also be used to program the sensor's experiment setup as well as viewing the input from up to five sensors at a time.
This unit has a user-friendly design with a color graphic display and touch screen.
The Graphic Display Unit is used when a PC is not available for each group. It can work with up to 5 sensors in parallel.
- Automatic recognition of sensors.
- Uses preset experiment parameters for easy initiation.
- Communicates with all the sensors or one at a time.
- Controls each sensor's range and measurement units.
- Internal charging circuit is incorporated.
- Mode to view sensor values in real time – up to five at a time.
- Automatic Power-Off for longer battery life.
Sensors are connected to the GDU via its USB (A) socket. Remote connection is also possible by plugging an RF Communication module into it and another into the sensor or sensor chain. This enables both setting up and analyzing the collected data.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Laboratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.