PocketLab connects with a single button to a smartphone, tablet, Chromebook or computer and instantly streams data that you can see and record. Using the FREE PocketLab app, you can easily analyze your data, create graphs and integrate your data with other software.
Check the specs to make sure your device is compatible. (View Features & Specs tab below)
Silicone cover currently not included with product
ALL-IN-ONE WIRELESS SENSOR
- IR Rangefinder
- Angular Velocity
- Magnetic Field
- Barometric Pressure
- Light Intensity
Stream measurement data while experimenting!
Attach it — let it ride, swing or drop,
and collect data in a way that no
other device can.
PocketLab Voyager Features:
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Record up to 32,000 measurements with on-board memory
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Chrome
- Supports almost any phone, tablet or computer with Bluetooth 4.0
PocketLab App Features:
- Record video that synchronizes with sensor data so you can create amazing science videos
- Save measurement data, images and videos locally or to the PocketLab Cloud
- Use interactive maps for data tracking in the PocketLab Cloud.
- Over 80 Lesson plans put together by teachers using Pocketlab in the classroom.
Take it to the beach, take it to the amusement park... it's perfect for both in and out-of-classroom experiments!
Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The vast majority of customers using PocketLab Voyager are on Chrome and iOS. If you plan on connecting PocketLab Voyager to your Android device please check to make sure it has the following SPECIFICATIONS.