Approximately $170 billion allocated to help students and educators
American Rescue Plan
If your school is preparing to receive ARP funding, and you’re looking for trustworthy resources that support meaningful demonstrations and hands-on learning opportunities, as well as supporting summer enrichment, and after-school programs, we can help.
How the American Rescue Plan Works
How will the ARPA funds be distributed?
$125.4 billion will be allocated for K-12.
- Using the Title 1 formula, 90% of the funds will be distributed directly to school districts.
- $39.6 Billion will go to higher education.
- The remaining funds going to other educational programs and activities.
- $125.4 billion will be allocated for K-12.
Can districts buy anything they want with the funding?
School districts can buy resources to address any of the following:
- Summer Learning
- Remediation, Differentiation, and Intervention Resources
- Cleaning Supplies
- Mental Health
- Resources Promoting Access and Equity
- What is the deadline for spending funds?
The deadline for spending funds is October of 2024. Schools have three years to use the funding before it expires.
Arbor Scientific offers a variety of tools and resources that make it easy for you to take full advantage of stimulus funds
Why Choose Arbor Scientific?
We’re committed to supporting science educators like you with meaningful and engaging lab demonstrations and hands-on experiences that not only inspire your students, but yourself as well. We understand your budget is limited, so we only provide products that offer value, without sacrificing quality. That’s our promise to you.