Color Mixing Projector
Item # P2-9555
Demonstrate color addition, colored shadows, and more with our color mixing projector! Convenient placed control knobs can be used to precisely control individual light colors, and is ideal for any physics classroom.
Now you can demonstrate color addition and colored shadows like the museums do!
Our Color Mixing Projector gives you three distinct circles of colored light which can be overlapped in any combination, show color addition, complementary colors, color fatigue and colored shadows. Convenient placed control knobs can be used to precisely control each individual light colors.
Size: 6" x 4.25" x 3.25".
Please note: The color intensity can vary depending upon the distance of projection.
Next Generation Science Standards
Students who demonstrate understanding can:
- 1-PS4-2: Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that objects can be seen only when illuminated.
- 1-PS4-3: Plan and conduct an investigation to determine the effect of placing objects made with different materials in the path of a beam of light.
- 4-PS3-2: Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- 4-PS4-2: Develop a model to describe that light reflecting from objects and entering the eye allows objects to be seen.
- 4-LS1-2: Use a model to describe that animals receive different types of information through their senses, process the information in their brain, and respond to the information in different ways.
- MS-PS4-2: Develop and use a model to describe that waves are reflected, absorbed, or transmitted through various materials.
- MS-LS1-8: Gather and synthesize information that sensory receptors respond to stimuli by sending messages to the brain for immediate behavior or storage as memories.