Item # 94-1070
All kinds of measurement comparison experiments are now possible with the PocketLab Thermo. It features a dual temperature sensor that consists of two thermistor probes, making comparison experiments simple to set up and control.
- Explore the Albedo effect and measure how the sun heats dark and light-colored objects differently.
- Explore the mixing and heat transfer of hot and cold water as it reaches equilibrium.
The PocketLab Thermo is a great way to:
- Stream data in real-time to Chromebook, iPads, and almost any computer, smartphone, or device.
- Compare any two temperatures, anytime, anywhere.
- Introduce experimental basics in a fun, hands-on way that promotes curiosity.
- Makes comparing an experimental setup to a control setup simple.
- Transform classroom management with Notebook, free or Pro.
- Having lessons built into Notebook streamlines planning, and having students use digital lab reports that live in the cloud means easy monitoring of student progress from your single screen, where teachers can even provide real-time lab guidance and feedback as students work.