Classroom Modeling Whiteboards for science classrooms used for modeling method of instruction. 31.5” x 23.5” and ⅛” thick with handle.
Classroom Modeling Whiteboards
Whiteboarding is used by school teachers at all levels to check student understanding, and make thinking visible and fun. It is most used in science classrooms with the modeling method of instruction. Students can use our whiteboards to construct lab write-ups, share experimental data, solve practice problems, compare and contrast ideas, and make their thinking visible to others.
- Erasability: High Quality Melamine surface.
- Classroom-friendly: Made for heavy use in classroom size.
- Durability:Extra thickness and solid board back.
- Design: Rounded corners and Beveled edges to last longer!
- Interactivity: Rounded handles built in for easy maneuvering
Details:Six boards, 31.5” x 23.5” and ⅛” thickFor use only with dry erase markersAvailable as a 6-Pack (see related products)