Item # P4-1040
Restock Date: 02/25/19
Item can be ordered
PocketLab Air is an all-in-one science lab for investigating climate change and air pollution in your environment. PocketLab Air can measure carbon dioxide, ozone, particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10), temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light.
Measure What’s in your Air – Carbon Emissions and Air Pollution
PocketLab Air is an all-in-one science lab for investigating climate change and air pollution in your environment. PocketLab Air can measure carbon dioxide, ozone, particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10), temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light. We've designed PocketLab Air to be capable enough for a climate and air quality researcher but simple enough for a 4th-grade student learning about Earth science.
Every PocketLab Air comes with a custom molded protective carrying case and accessories for going out in the world and exploring.
- Map the pollution data that you collected to your phone GPS location to generate maps of air quality in your community.
- You can view sensor data on your phone, tablet, or computer with Bluetooth 4.0 support.
- Store up to 30,000 data points on the internal memory and then download the data to your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Simultaneously measure all the sensor parameters: carbon dioxide, ozone, particulate matter, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light.
- Wirelessly transmit data in real-time using Bluetooth 4.0. PocketLab Air can transmit up to 250 feet when in direct line of site.
- PocketLab Air is small, rugged, and portable so you can attach it to things like weather balloons and drones.
PocketLab Sensors carry a three-year limited warranty. During the warranty period, Myriad Sensors will replace the item if there is a defect in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover abuse, neglect, accident, or products altered outside of the manufacturing factory. Rechargeable batteries are covered for one year.
Contact [email protected] for any warranty questions.
- Keep a timeline of your experiments
- Display your data with geolocation
- Join experiments set up other users or the PocketLab team
- Use an interactive mapping interface
- Organize projects on climate change and air quality
- Choose to share experiments with the PocketLab community
Access PocketLab data from any internet connection