Pocketlab Voyager Tactile Pressure Sensor
Item # P4-1025
- The optimization of ergonomic design when users interact with objects.
- Quantification of fingertip pressure in specific medical procedures.
- Measuring the distribution of foot pressure when designing footwear for comfort and good health.
- Measuring pressure to improve comfort of audio headphones or hearing protection devices.
- Measuring and visualizing pressure points to ensure comfort in the design of chairs.
- Improvement of speed in catching and gripping a basketball to make a last-second shot to win a game.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Labratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.
Add to Wishlist
Choose your wishlist to be added