Laser Viewing Tank
Teacher-designed for student exploration of light beams! This versatile system allows students to see and control light beams.
- Buy 6 for $79.00 each and save 7%
The Ultimate Student Laser Light workstation!
Designed by California Physics Teacher Dean Baird, this versatile system allows students to see and control light beams. Scattering agent added to water in the plastic tank makes laser beams visible. Students easily control observations involving simple refraction and total internal reflection.
- Demonstrate gradual (curving) refraction with sugar!
- Split a single laser beam with the diffraction grating.
- Show why daytime skies are blue while sunrise and sunset skies are red.
- And more, from the included Instructions.
Includes: Laser Viewing Tank 18" x 6" x 1", multi-line diffraction grating, bottle scattering agent, acrylic stirring rod, removable opaque background screen, and instructions. Laser not included.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Laboratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.