Digital Signal Generator
Item # P6-8080
The digital signal generator provides a continuous signal sweep from 0.1Hz to 100kHz via fast change buttons and fine adjust, this eliminates the need for switching ranges.
The digital signal generator provides a continuous signal sweep from 0.1Hz to 100kHz via fast change buttons and fine adjust, this eliminates the need for switching ranges. Sine, triangle and square waveforms with variable amplitude up to 24V can be output to an oscilloscope or 8ohm speaker via 4mm sockets.
Products being sold are not toys. They are for Educational / Laboratory use only. They are not for use by children 12 and under.
Features & Specs
- Input: 100 – 240V 50/60Hz mains plug-top adaptor providing 24V dc
- Frequency range: 0.1Hz to 100kHz continuous sweep
- Freq. Control resolution: Between 0.1 and 0.5% of the indicated value
- Output 1: 24V Pk to Pk into 600 ohms for electronics
- Output 2: 4.5V Pk to Pk into 8 ohms for transducers Amplitude Control resolution 0.1V
- Amplitude Control resolution: 0.1V
- Waveforms: Sine, square and triangle.
- Size: 230mm x 102mm x 60mm
- Weight: 0.7 Kg
- Simple with only five controls.
- Continuous frequency control from 0.1Hz to 100kHz. This means a full sweep through the audio band with no decade switch to contend with.
- Sine, square, and triangle waveforms
- High power amplified output for speakers and transducers.
- Precision frequency and amplitude display
- High resolution control with fast change selectors. Step resolution 0.1 to 1% of indicated frequency.
- 4mm output connections
|Order Qty||Price||Qty for Discount||Discount Price||Total Savings|
|Mechanical Wave Accessories Bundle Item # P7-1500||
|Mechanical Wave Driver Item # P7-1000||
|Mechanical Wave Complete Bundle Item # P7-1100||