Digital Signal Generator
Item # P6-8080
Item can be ordered
The digital signal generator provides a continuous signal sweep from 0.1Hz to 100kHz via fast change buttons and fine adjust, this eliminates the need for switching ranges. Sine, triangle and square waveforms with variable amplitude up to 24V can be output to an oscilloscope or 8ohm speaker via 4mm sockets.
- Input: 100 – 240V 50/60Hz mains plug-top adaptor providing 24V dc
- Frequency range: 0.1Hz to 100kHz continuous sweep
- Freq. Control resolution: Between 0.1 and 0.5% of the indicated value
- Output 1: 24V pk-pk into 600 ohms for electronics
- Output 2: 10V pk-pk into 8 ohms for transducers
- Amplitude Control resolution: 0.1V
- Waveforms: Sine, square and triangle.
- Ultra-simplicity with only five controls.
- Continuous frequency control from 0.1Hz to 100kHz. This means a full sweep through the audio band with no decade switch to contend with.
- Precision waveforms, Sine, Square and Triangle.
- High power amplified output for speakers and transducers.
- Precision frequency and amplitude display.
- High resolution control with fast change selectors. Step resolution 0.1 to 1% of indicated frequency.
- 4mm output connections
Add to Wishlist
Choose your wishlist to be added